Hello I am writing to point out that in the normal work process, Dt 3.0 rc0
is not smooth in the operations of movement and scrolling and scrolling of
the image.
 As a comparison term, I refer to Raw Therapee which with the same
demosaicing algorithm and the same raw file, turns out to be much more
fluid and faster.

 Moreover, during the zoom, going to visualize the pixels (for example with
the color picker) the screen goes in block and forces to zoom out.

Regards
Lorenzo Fontanella