My libopencl files appear to be located in /opt/intel/opencl-runtime/compiler/lib/intel64_lin

I was under the impression that everything needed was in place ... apparently not

David

On 2019-12-23 6:00 p.m., darkta...@911networks.com wrote:
On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 16:58:58 -0800
David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Manjaro/Arch package manager has installed all of the libopencl
elements but apparently not in a location that dt is seeking them.
Possibly this is as a result of my running the git version.

So my simple question is, to which folder should I copy the
libopencl items? ... or does that not work?
I'm on Manjaro.

$ locate -i libOpenCL
/usr/lib/libOpenCL.so
/usr/lib/libOpenCL.so.1
/usr/lib/libOpenCL.so.1.0.0
/usr/share/doc/ocl-icd/html/libOpenCL.html
/usr/share/man/man7/libOpenCL.7.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/libOpenCL.so.7.gz
How did you install? Which package did you install?

I installed: opencl-amd and everything was recognized by DT. I assume
that you have an AMD Radeon. If you have an Nvidia then you will need
to install the cudas before opencl is recognized.

https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/darktable_and_opencl_activation.html