Hi,

How does one use the module with film emulations? Which other modules
should be used, which ones avoided? Should I just set a correct WB,
correct the exposure in a linear way, and add a film emulation? For
example, the readme of the Fujifilm emulations from
https://blog.sowerby.me/fuji-film-simulation-profiles/ says:
'The simulations are designed to be applied to a neutral RAW file,
this means no auto-levels or custom tone curves / contrast should be
applied, although you can still use the exposure slider to correct
initial brightness.  Any processing to the image should ideally happen
AFTER you've applied the simulation or you may get unintended
results.'

For example, even though Filmic comes after lut 3D, I guess it makes
no sense to use it along with the LUT, as the input is no longer
theme-referred. What are the modules that are safe to use (to alter
brightness in some parts, or minor saturation changes etc)?

Thanks,
Kofa