Some cameras do not have the current capability of adding copyright data within the metadata.  My Lumix cameras are just such.  My former Nikons could do so, but not the Lumix models.  That request has been registered with Panasonic already regarding the Lumix models.

Willy

--

 "You don't take a picture.  You ask quietly and humbly to borrow it."

 - Unknown

* Jean-Luc CECCOLI<jean-luc.cecc...@wanadoo.fr>  [02-08-20 08:40]:
Hello,

Any chance this could be implemented some day ?

https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/2452#issue-437401374
cannot you add copywrite notice inside your camera?

that metadata is included in all the photos I export from dt.