Great list of resources. Aurelien Pierre has done an incredible effort
developing some great tools in DT. Lets not discourage people asking
questions and getting personalised feedback. I know some of the questions
may seem like deja vu but it is not to the new users of this great and
complex program. It is also good to see some lively debates about what DT
is and should be. Ultimately, I am just grateful to the developers of DT
and look forward to the new features and improvements in each release.

Dr Terry Pinfold
Cytometry & Histology Lab Manager
Lecturer in Flow Cytometry
University of Tasmania