I’ve got everything ticking along nicely on my Mac box but, the Linux crate is
now being obstinate;  Whereas I can load enfuse, trying to do the same with
enfuseAdvanced results in:

        9.760007 LUA ERROR Error loading enfuseAdvanced
        9.760012 LUA ERROR Error message:
/home/heviiguy/.config/darktable/lua/contrib/enfuseAdvanced.lua:845: attempt to
index a nil value (field '?')

* I’ve disabled Enfuse via the script manager and then restarted darktable
before attempting to load enfuseAdvanced