I am new to dt since end of June 2020.  Under dt 3.2.1 on Windows 10, I
encounter every now and then (say once a week) a crash when zooming in or
under mask editing while zooming in. In all cases the module stack is rather
large (20 plus modules: am still in learning/experimental phase). Usually I
cannot reproduce the crash and will move on with my work by restarting dt.
Most often (if not always) I will have lost the majority of the edits of the
dt session that crashed.

These are my questions:

-          What can I do to save my edits now and then ? leave the darkroom
and go to the lighttable ? leave darktabIe and restart ?

-          Are such crashes a known issue ? (perhaps on Windows only)

-          Is the reporting of such crashes of any value since not
reproducible ? What other info is needed when reporting ? (I created an
account a github, in case I want to file a crash report.)

Thanks,

Marc.

PS So far I consider this as a nuisance, but it won't go away by itself. So
if useful I will report.