On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, at 23:48, KOVÁCS István wrote:

> It would have been nice to migrate existing favourites and add enabled
> modules to the respective categories automatically; now a few thousand
> people will have to re-add their modules.

When first viewing the new group manager window, there was a preset named
something like "previous groups" which has your original settings. If you want
to keep them, you can save that as a named preset. I agree, though, that it
would be nice to make this transition a little bit smoother before the next
release, rather than the somewhat disorienting way it works now... but don't
forget that you're using a development build... you should be prepared for
things like that. :-)

--
jys