From: David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 19 October 2020 11:40 AM
To: darktable forum <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
Subject: [darktable-user] Raw Denoise

I am noticing recently that 'raw-denoise' is creating a soft/smudged look on my
images. For some time I have been automatically using this module on all
images. The problem that I am seeing may be related to my switch to filmic
processing .... I wonder if anybody else is seeing something similar.

Manjaro/Arch/git version ... fuju XPro2 camera.

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.