I am still finding problems in establishing a 'custom' module layout now that the Favorites column is removed. The following describes my approach and some apparent problems that have resulted.

a. I started with a 'scene referred' module set and then deleted all modules that I would not generally use. That module grouping was then saved.

b. Then I opened an image and turned on the most common modules and saved each 'on' module as a named preset.

c. Then I was able to see my module selection correctly shown in the 'active module' column.

d. Next I saved all of the active modules (with check marks) in a new style.

My hope was that this style would place only my common modules (in the correct order) in the active column for other images. To my surprise modules from other groups not only appeared but were turned on. For instance filmic-rgb and base-curve were both showing as being active!!

I do understand that this is under development but I wonder if others are having similar problems and have found a way around the difficulties.

Manjaro/Arch/daily git/XFCE