From: Jan Ingwer Baer <jib...@web.de>
Sent: Monday, 16 November 2020 4:19 AM
To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Presettings

It would be more simple do to create a style that disable the basecurve
and enable filmic:

1. Open one of the pictures in the darkroom
2. disable basecurve
3. enable filmic
5. save style with (only) basecurve and filmic checked

Now you can apply the saved style to every picture where you want change
'display referred' to 'scene referred'

regards
Jan

On 15-Nov-20 16:49, Peter Schlaufer wrote:
> Hello to all
>
> I need some help:
> A few months ago, I imported some 25'000 pictures in dt 3.2 with the setting
> "display referred" meaning that the basecurve is autoapplied. I found out now
> that most of these pictures have far to dark dark shadows, sometimes to an
> extreme extent. Some of them I reedited with filmic with much better results
> which as far as I am aware that would be the setting "scene referred".
> Question:
> Is it now possible to delete these pictures and reimport them with the
> setting "scene referred“, will the editing be overwritten when newly
> importing them?
>
> Kind regards
> Peter Schlaufer
> Landenbergstrasse 19
> CH-6005 Luzern
> pe...@schlaufer.ch <mailto:pe...@schlaufer.ch>

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.