Hi!
As you know the filenames of the RAW-files and you are not against
opening a terminal, you can search as superuser after one of the xmp
files: 1.) Open terminal 2.) on a Ubuntu/Debian-based Distribution try this: sudo find / -name <nameofRAW.rw>.xmp
with a specific file from my harddrive: sudo find / -name
_A250256.ORF.xmp
Obviously, you have to input your passwort to get superuser -rights -
necessary to be able to search everywhere...
This command says nothing more than "find starting from top of the
harddrive/the root-dir the file with the name xyz It then should spit out the absolute path from the file... Hope that helps! all the best from Austria, Albin