Hi Volker, Marc,

I can confirm, that opencl is not working any longer on Big Sur. Just in the
days before the update to Big Sur I made some opencl benchmark tests
(https://math.dartmouth.edu/~sarunas/darktable_bench.html
<https://math.dartmouth.edu/~sarunas/darktable_bench.html>). Opencl worked fine
that time. Now I have repeated the test (after upgrade to Big Sur) and I see,
that opencl is not working at all.

0.047200 [opencl_init] could not find opencl runtime library
'/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/Current/OpenCL'
0.047209 [opencl_init] no working opencl library found. Continue with opencl
disabled
0.047213 [opencl_init] FINALLY: opencl is NOT AVAILABLE on this system.
0.047216 [opencl_init] initial status of opencl enabled flag is OFF.

Andreas