Hello!
I'm on Debian testing - I'm assuming the corresponding instructions would be for Debian Next? If yes, trying to follow them gives me a darktable is at the latest version, 3.2.1 message. I'd appreciate the help, and let me know, please, if there is any other information that would be useful to provide,
Thank you,
Ruxandra Valcu