You can also copy and paste GPS info from the metadata panel.

There is also a new geoToolbox lua script coming that can help with
applying GPS information to images that don't have it including
interpolating between 2 points, so if you shot image A at one location and
image B at another you could assign all the images between A and B with
interpolated GPS coordinates based on the time difference and change in
coordinates.

Bill