After I import some images in darktable 3.4.0, I wait to let all
previews appear, then I zoom to maximum size in order to just see one
image per time. The first time I scroll to move among images, I can
observe darktable being in "working" status because it still needs to
work on the preview. If I scroll back to the just scrolled images, they
immediately appear. Can I force some special tweak in order to just tell
darktable to take all the time it needs to elaborate all previews
without having to require further work? I already increased 4x the
minimum memory options in darktable, and I can increase these specs even
further.
darktable lighttable thumbnails options are:
- color manage cached thumbnails: true
- don't use embedded preview jpeg but half-size-raw: false
- high quality thumb processing from size: 720p