* Victor <vdem...@gmail.com> [02-02-21 10:29]:
> I developed a raw image (DSC00662.ARW) taken with my sony a6600 with both DT
> and RT using minimal intervention (see attached DT xmp file and RT pp3
> file). As you can see from the details I enclosed in this message the RT
> resulting image looks by far better in terms of sharpness with respect to
> the  DT one.
>
> Why is that and is there anything I can do to improve DT performance as far
> as sharpness is concerned?
>
> Here is the link to the dropbox directory containing all the relevant files
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2iojfjmnu9ronoa/AADu4kLIm_rD_L6AhXGvBUNMa?dl=0

maybe just appearance difference due to differing color and intensity.

how do you compare the to me minor sharpness difference when the images
are not duplicates in the other aspects?

at 100% parts of the dt generated image appear sharper.
in fact, to my eye most of the dt image is sharper and better displayed.
the rt image appears too bright.

remember: "in the eye of the beholder".

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode