Am 12.02.21 um 23:44 schrieb Bruce Williams:
Hi all,
I vaguely recall that there is an odd quirk about how you de-select images in the filmstrip OF THE MAP PAGE.
Would someone please remind me of what that is?
A single click on a non-selected image doesn't do it.
Ctrl+click doesn't do it.
Shift+click doesn't do it.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Bruce Williams

Hi Bruce,
I learned a lot from your videos, proud to be able to give back a little bit.

Ctrl+A = select all the pictures of the filmstrip

Ctrl+Shift+A = unselect all images

Found in Chapter 3.3.11.8
https://darktable.gitlab.io/doc/en/darkroom_bottom_panel.html#darkroom_filmstrip

Works also in Map-View.

At the begin of the strip, a single left-click into the empty space does it.

My workflow:
Filter "collext images" / "narrow down search" / "metadata - geotagging" / "not tagged" reduces the strip to a "To Do-List" and pics get unselected automaticly when they got a position.

Frank
Germany