A third option (which does not involve any hand-hacking of the database) is
to open the folders collection, right-click on the root folder containing
all the misplaced images, and click "search filmroll...". This will bring
up a dialog box in which you should select the new location of that same
folder.

--
August Schwerdfeger
aug...@schwerdfeger.name