On 4/13/21 2:53 PM, Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:
Message du 13/04/21 06:09
De : "Michael Staats"
A : darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Copie à :
Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Plan for dt 3.6

On 13/04/2021 05:35, Chas G wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something since I tend to delete email pretty fast,
but I don't see where "Postmaster" has specified what has failed for him
or her.
i think the segfaults are plain enough. Crop and rotate not specific enough?

I think "postmaster" should be ignored. He's what has been called a
"troll" in the old Usenet days (I think the meaning has changed a bit
nowadays, but it's a still negative meaning, and that's what applies to
him). If someone would bother to find out what "gatworks.com" is, it
might help, but why waste the time?
Best regards,
Michael

That is what I was thinking too : a troll. Just to be ignored.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc
you may ignore, its just that u cant hide the many listed errors. I just cant recommend darktable to anyone with serious intentions. errata is ignored, and simply excused. call it what you will, but i dont see myself using any more of my time where the simple features of darktable just fail. Kill the messenger, its a time honored tradition.