Oh and my raw files are RAF, from a Fuji X-T30.

Hartelijke groet,

Hieke van Hoogdalem

Van: hieke.vanhoogda...@gmail.com <hieke.vanhoogda...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: maandag 8 november 2021 14:45
Aan: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Onderwerp: My raw files show black and white in lighttable, but not in
darkroom

Hi y'all,

I took some images in black and white. When I open the folder in Lighttable,
that's visible. But when I want to inspect them individually in Darkroom,
I'm seeing full colour. I clicked on all items in the history stack, but
they show colour too.

Of course I can edit them and make 'm B&W, but I guess an initial output of
what my raw files took in B&W should be somewhere... but where do I find
that?

I'm working on a Windows 10 64 bit laptop.

I hope you can help me out, obtaining the output the way I saw it when
taking the picture.

Kind regards,

Hieke van Hoogdalem