Thank you. It has been the solution!

Vittorio

Il 25/11/21 11:56, Martin Straeten ha scritto:
you need to update your lensfun database: lensfun-update-data

Am Do., 25. Nov. 2021 um 11:41 Uhr schrieb Victor <vdem...@gmail.com <mailto:vdem...@gmail.com>>:

    On my very old macbook I had installed ubuntu 21.04 and darktable
    3.6.1 built from sources. It always worked like a charm!

    Now I have a new msi notebook with a 4GB memory nvidia on which -
    to be on the safe side - I installed ubuntu 20.04 LTS and as usual
    rebuilt from sources DT 3.6.1 (after having installed all the
    dependencies according to the standard procedure and after having
    copied the DT 3.6.1 tarball from the old notebook to the new
    one).  Fantastic!!! BUT......

    The module lens correction in the new notebook does not pick my
    sony alpha 6600 but  the lens only, and above all my camera is no
    longer listed in the module among sony cameras which go from sony
    a3000 to sony a6000 only whilst in the old notebook the newer
    a6100, a6300, a6500, and finally a6600 are included in the same list.

    I'm really puzzled! How is that possible?

    Could you please help me?

    Ciao from Rome

    Vittorio