From: Jean-Luc CECCOLI <jean-luc.cecc...@wanadoo.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 January 2022 5:31 AM
To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] darktable 3.8.0 released

Hello,

Happy new year to all, and many thanks to every dt involved.

Sorry for top-posting, maybe time for me to leave Orange web-based client. :-(

I got another update today. Maybe some fixes ?

Rgrds,

J.-Luc

envoyé : 26 décembre 2021 à 22:34
de : Jean-Luc CECCOLI <jean-luc.cecc...@wanadoo.fr>
à : darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
objet : Re: [darktable-user] darktable 3.8.0 released

Hello,

I got dt automatically update today to 3.8. Ubuntu 20.04. So you might as well
get it.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc

envoyé : 25 décembre 2021 à 14:06
de : Francesco Scaglioni <f...@mossdog.net>
à : darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
objet : Re: [darktable-user] darktable 3.8.0 released

Hi

Oddly when I download DT 3.8 for ubuntu 20.04 from the open build service apt
informs me that my current DT 3.6.1 will be downgraded.  If I try and install
the downloaded deb via the gui installer I am informed that DT will be removed
??  When I add the open repository to sources and apt update I am informed that
all packages are up to date.

Guess I need to wait a while.

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.