Terry Pinfold schrieb am 03.01.22 um 22:27:
Then later when I get a new version of DT or my skills improve over the years,
I might have another attempt at editing the RAW file in the hope of getting a
better image.
For this I usually create a duplicate in darkroom and reset it's history to
start from scratch. Since the 3.x Versions I frequently do this with older
photos I need for a given purpose today and always find the new result more
appealing, especially the color shades are more subtle and not like before some
kind of sledgehammer Velvia.
And this way I only have a few more kB of storage for another XMP.

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de