Yes, the image is in the parent folder but the version is not ...

How should I best move the version (.xmp file) ?

On 2022-01-12 12:31, Bernhard wrote:

David Vincent-Jones schrieb am 12.01.22 um 20:03:

I have a sub-folder that contains a single 'test' image. At the end of the test period I am trying to move this single image up into the parent-folder. This should of course delete the sub-folder later.

The single image fails to move despite all of the confirmations looking OK.

Can anybody else see such a problem?

dt=3.9.0+89~gd1db50c361/Manjaro/Arch/XFCE

please check (in file manager) if the image is already in the parent folder (by some circumstance).
If so moving it from the subfolder will fail ...