You can use the [exposure] module to do so, with the [black level
correction] slider. Use gingerly. I would use it with {clipping indication}
toggled on, and stop increasing when the blacks in the subject* start to
indicate clipping. I.e., that area is within 2% (by default, but
adjustable), of being clipped, or already clipped.

*What constitutes, “subject” of your image is entirely up to you.

Sincerely,

Karim Hosein
Top Rock Photography
754.999.1652