On dimanche 30 janvier 2022 08:38:07 CET Terry Pinfold wrote:
> I imagine it would be difficult for the developers to program DT so that a
> style will use the dropper with the new image. I can see advantages if it
> was practical to implement.

Well, there's also the little detail of the area or point used with the
dropper: for e.g. exposure, the default is to use the whole image, but you can
use a small area to determine auto-exposure.

Of course, storing that in the style is possible, but (imo) useless for a
style: you rarely want to re-use the exact same pixel locations. And if you
have to select the area "by hand", the usefulness of a style disappears.