On lundi 7 février 2022 18:29:08 CET Ludger Bolmerg wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am on DT 3.8.0 on FreeBSD with lensfun 0.3.95. Although this may not
> be a DT issue I would appreciate any hint how to solve my problem.
> DT does not recognize my Tokina 11-20mm F2.8 IF DX lens and only shows
> "lens 139" instead. I double-checked the lensfun database and found an
> entry for this lens.  I also ran lensfun-update-data to upddate the
> lensfun database.
As you are using a third-party lens, the information available to lensfun
might cover several lenses. As your lens is in the database, you can use the
drop-down menu in the lens correction module to manually select the lens, or
create a .exiv2 file in your home directory linking the lens ID to the lens
(look on the web for details on how to do that)