Hi All,

When adding a watermark to a whole directory, or even framing for the same directory, I normally pick the first image and add the watermark and/or framing, then "select all"  the other images (deselect the first file) and then selective paste to the other images in the folder. After a bit I scroll down the list  in Light-Table and I see "working" on the thumbnails until an image appears. So my question is, am I waiting for the watermark and framing to be applied or and I just waiting for the modified thumbnails to display? If the former is true then I presume that starting an export after the dialogue has disappeared would leave some without the changes. If the latter situation is true, then I can gain some time back. So which is it please?

Andrew Greig