You may want to (right-click on the box) check on the settings that are being used ... this can be confusing and not work as one might imagine.

.... but that said I have found sometimes that the indicators do not show-up as predicted. Often one has to zoom in to see the red and blue markers.

David

On 2022-02-14 10:48, Francesco Scaglioni wrote:

Hi

Running 3.8.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 with images from a Fujifilm XT-3.

I often use the ( " Keyboard default  O " ) highlights and shadows warning.  It appears that the highlights warning is working but that the shadows ( defaults to blue ) may not be ?  Or am I missing some numpty configuration option ?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers,