Hi
I cannot decide whether I want to set the config parameter "mouse wheel
scrolls modules side panel by default" to true or false...

On the one hand, I like the "true" setting, to scroll through the
modules list.
But on the other hand, I also like to use the mouse wheel to modify e.g.
the rotation angle in "rotate and perspective" (or any other slider).

Would it be possible to have the best of both worlds, i.e. scroll
through modules by default, but change slider values when the mouse
pointer is placed on the slider (maybe "activating" it with a click)?

Sure, this is a low priority nice-to-have feature. What do others think?
I'm happy to raise an enhancement request, if others find it useful, too.

Best regards,
        Michael

--
Michael Staats