On darktable 3.8.1 Ubuntu 20.04

I am looking for easier or faster way to select images based on date range. Collections does allow me to add or remove the images for dates but selecting images for say couple of weeks when you have photos taken almost every day in month means selecting 14 different dates manually and every time choosing date filter, year, month and then desired date.

I vaguely remember using date range somewhere in darktable. Am I mistaken and getting confused about some other tool? If so, is there any other way to filter images taken in a certain date range? It can potentially span across month and/or year.

Basic goal is to tag the images taken in certain weeks.

Regards,

Niranjan