Thank you, Michael. I also thought that was clear.

To respond to the other two and give clarity; the penultimate paragraph
says, “I should have made a bug report….”

That suggests that the last paragraph is referring to me making that bug
report, to make the amazing team aware of the problem, (and why it needs a
fix and not a workaround).

Sincerely,

Karim Hosein
Top Rock Photography