I also would like to express my appreciation to all the developers of DT. I
am currently testing the Windows build every week and have watched the
program continue to improve. Job well done. And DT is more than a single
developer who in the past has contributed significantly with his work.

Terry Pinfold
Photography & Imaging Tutor
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Ph 0408 699053