I think that would be a good session.  I know in some of my photography
groups they reserve space in the Fairfax library which I've attended a few
times but for now, I would just attend virtually.  I could use some
workflow tips.  I have 10s of thousands of photos I haven't even looked at
again because I don't have a good workflow.  I just remember "oh, on this
day I shot this photo; let me find that and edit htat".  I don't do a shoot
and then work on the entire shoot (unless it's for a friend).  But the lack
of a workflow is why I this is just a hobby for me and not a business.

In all things, Be Intentional.