Le 13/05/2023 à 18:45, Remco Viëtor a écrit :
On samedi 13 mai 2023 18:41:52 CEST Remco Viëtor wrote:
On samedi 13 mai 2023 18:00:17 CEST Jean-Luc wrote:
Le 13/05/2023 à 14:03, Remco Viëtor a écrit :
On samedi 13 mai 2023 12:23:12 CEST Jean-Luc wrote:
Hello,

Maybe I am doing things really wrong, but I am running into a problem
.../...
I am getting nuts - what on earth am I doing wrong ?
Going nuts not getting. :-(
.../...
It sounds like you tried to change a built-in preset and store it under the
same name. I don't think you can change the built-in presets.
No, I did duplicate an existing one.
But the solution is simple: select the layout you want to use as a basis,
then go to "manage presets" and "duplicate" the preset. You'll be asked to
give it a new name, and then you can adjust it to your liking.
That is what I did.
Oh, and a quick follow-up: module layout set through those presets doesn't
influence which modules will be auto-applied. That's determined by your
workflow settings in the "settings" dialog and possible presets in individual
modules.
In my case, there is no preset defined in the module.
By the way, I would expect that removing a module from a preset would prevent it from being applied and activated.
There is definitely something I have trouble in understanding.
I think Aurélien P. or Luc V. might have done videos where this could be explained, I just have to get ahold of the one.

Rgrds,