Hi all
First, "apt update" did not show any updates, which is fine, I'm not
expecting new versions for all systems to be available just after
release, I fully understand that dt itself and the packages are created
by volunteers -- Thanks again for this!

But since yesterday, "apt update" finds something, but runs into an
error. Do I need to change anything? Or just wait?

Details:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
11.7

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/graphics\:darktable.list
deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics:/darktable/Debian_11/ /

Worked for me so far, but now:

$ apt update
[ ... ]
E: The repository
'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics:/darktable/Debian_11
 Release' no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
configuration details.

Yes, I read the hints and if required, I'll go to see apt-secure(8), but
I wonder if it's just a small bug and the "Release file" is just missing.

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
        Michael
--