Hi all

As usual: Thanks for your continuous support of dt. However, I have an issue with dt 4.6.0.

Environment: Debian 12.4/xfce/Nvidia GTX1660/darktable 4.6.0 via flatpak/opencl available and enabled

My thumbnails (lighttable) and filmstrip images (darkroom) are not updated properly. Not all of them, some are fine, but others are not updated after applying modules, i.e. show the preview of the untouched picture.

For an example, see the attached image. All images should have a white frame, and when I work on them in the darkroom, they for sure have. But not in the filmstrip. In this screenshot, the first three thumbnails are not correct. The next two are. The current one, i.e. the one of the picture I'm working on, is *always* correct, but (the "broken" ones -- not all) are back to incorrect after switching to some other picture.

This did not happen in previous versions of dt -- although with earlier versions of the Nvidia drivers, so I'm not sure about the root cause.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

    Michael

--