Herbert Xu wrote:
On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 08:08:34PM -0500, Dan McGee wrote:
So the post-patch version of dash is acting identical to the prepatch
version. I'm not convinced this is a dash problem- it could very well
be an upstream klibc issue, and I will try to look into this
possibility as well.

Could you find out exactly what getcwd returned under klibc?
Or perhaps somehow _GNU_SOURCE is still being defined under
klibc?

_GNU_SOURCE is defined by the application, not by the library.

        -hpa