OK, from what I've seen on google so far, its my understanding that
Beagle currently doesn't support reiser4, which is the filesystem I'm
using on all of my computers.

I am wondering if there has been any work to support reiser4? I'm
willing to do a little bit of hacking to try and add it myself, where
would I start looking to do this? Any pointers, tutorials, etc, but
honestly I don't have much experience programming in C# or dealing
with any filesystem features in programming other then the basics.

Thanks for all the help in advance and hopefully I'll be able to get
beagle running on reiser4 :)