Hi again,

I think I have found the reason because I don't receive anything when I look
for some document from another computer. I have tried to do it in the computer
hosting beagle server in two ways, first from http://localhost:4000 and then
from http://10.5.36.50:4000 (its network IP) and it didn't work with the second
URL.

So I thought that the answer could be in the XML with results generated by
beagle server and it seems to be the problem. In order to test it I have traced
the xmlhttp object in "default.js". I did something like this

function state_change_info ()
{
    if (xmlhttp.readyState == 4) {
        // FIXME: Should also check for status 200
        var res = xmlhttp.responseText;
        alert(res);

I obtained a different answer depending on the URL call, and if I invoke the
server from 10.5.36.50:4000 I receive an invalid XML string. For example:

FROM HTTP://10.5.36.50:4000 (Invalid xml string)

391 // This number seems to be a random one
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ResponseWrapper xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <Message xsi:type="DaemonInformationResponse">
    <Version>0.3.9</Version>
    <SchedulerInformation TotalTaskCount="4" StatusString="Waiting on empty
queue">
      <PendingTasks />
      <FutureTasks />
      <BlockedTasks />
    </SchedulerInformation>
    <IndexStatus>
      <QueryableStatus Name="Empathy" ItemCount="0" ProgressPercent="-1"
IsIndexing="false" />
      <QueryableStatus Name="Files" ItemCount="26495" ProgressPercent="-1"
IsIndexing="true" />
      <QueryableStatus Name="IndexingService" ItemCount="0"
ProgressPercent="-1" IsIndexing="false" />
      <QueryableStatus Name="GMailSearch" ItemCount="-1" ProgressPercent="-1"
IsIndexing="false" />
    </IndexStatus>
    <IsIndexing>true</IsIndexing>
  </Message>
</ResponseWrapper>
1
�
0

AND FROM HTTP://localhost:4000 (Right XML string)

[...]

Then from my point of view WebInterface works typing any URL, but the answer
it's not a valid XML string and it cannot be rightly parsed and shown in the
Web Client.

Any idea about this strange behaviour? Please, just tell me where to look for
the method which generates this XML string and I can check it on my own.

Thanks in advance!

Miguel Calle Sáinz