New reply on DataCleaner's online discussion forum
(https://datacleaner.org/forum):

Arjan replied to subject 'Connect to HANA'

What did you fill in in the Driver class name field in the panel where you add
your database driver? Note that you need to fill in the fully qualified path to
the Driver class.

Note that I don't have access to the ngdbc.jar file myself, because it's not
freely available for download, so I can't double check if you filled it in
correctly.