New discussion topic on DataCleaner's online discussion forum
(https://datacleaner.org/forum):

Oscar posted the subject 'DataCleaner don't work on PDI'

-------------------

Hi everyone,

I use Data Cleaner Community v. 5.1.5.1 and PDI v.8.1, when I run the program
from PDI, it show me the following error:

org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleException:
We failed to initialize at least one step.  Execution can not begin!

        at org.pentaho.di.trans.Trans.prepareExecution(Trans.java:1163)
        at
org.pentaho.di.profiling.datacleaner.ModelerHelper.profileStep(ModelerHelper.java:390)
        at
        at
        at
org.pentaho.ui.xul.impl.AbstractXulDomContainer.invoke(AbstractXulDomContainer.java:305)
        at
org.pentaho.ui.xul.impl.AbstractXulDomContainer.invoke(AbstractXulDomContainer.java:290)
        at
org.pentaho.ui.xul.impl.AbstractXulComponent.invoke(AbstractXulComponent.java:157)
        at
org.pentaho.ui.xul.impl.AbstractXulComponent.invoke(AbstractXulComponent.java:141)
        at
org.pentaho.ui.xul.jface.tags.JfaceMenuitem.access$100(JfaceMenuitem.java:43)
        at
org.pentaho.ui.xul.jface.tags.JfaceMenuitem$1.run(JfaceMenuitem.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:498)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:545)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:490)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:402)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
        at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.readAndDispatch(Spoon.java:1375)
        at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.waitForDispose(Spoon.java:8104)
        at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.start(Spoon.java:9466)
        at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.main(Spoon.java:701)
        at
        at
        at org.pentaho.commons.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:92)

But I run Data Cleaner directly it works. I have reinstalled the plugin from
market place (v. 5.4.0)several times, I copied the contents of the Data Cleaner
 folder in the plugin folder of the PDI......

What could be happening ???

Thanks a lot,

Óscar