I am trying to use the google-api client lib with a Sinatra and
DataMapper?<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-ruby-client/w/edit/DataMapper>
 project but I am running into gem conflicts.

1.9.3p194 :002 > require 'google/api_client'
Gem::LoadError?<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-ruby-client/w/edit/LoadError>:

Unable to activate autoparse-0.3.2, because addressable-2.2.8 conflicts
with addressable (>= 2.3.1)

The addressable 2.2.8 is required in
DataMapper?<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-ruby-client/w/edit/DataMapper>.
For some reason I can run my web application and use the google/api_client
on my won machine but when team members attempt to run the project, or I
try to require my
DataMapper?<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-ruby-client/w/edit/DataMapper>
files
and the google/api_client gem in irb, this error pops up.

Is there a good way to deal with this addressable version conflict?

jon