Hi,

I'm building a model where I'd like _all_ the properties, including
the primary key, to be lazy-loaded. Like this:

class Post
        include DataMapper::Resource

        property :id, Serial, :lazy => [ :show ]
        property :title, String, :lazy => [ :show ]
        property :body, Text, :lazy => [ :show ]
        property :created_at, DateTime, :lazy => [ :show ]
[...]

However, when I try to get an instance, the result is this:

        post=Post.get(1)
 ~ (0.000379) SELECT `id` FROM `posts` WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1

Is there any way of eliminating this database query? I'm presuming
DataMapper does it because it wants to validate that the record
exists, but if possible, I'd rather take that chance and skip the
query.

cheers
Richard