It's been a while (over two years) since I last picked up DataMapper and
used it, but starting a new project has caused me to take a second look at
my tool suite again and check on things. Three quick question:

1.) My understanding is that Virtus seems to be the only complete part at
the moment, and that would let me use the attributes DSL, but that DM2
cannot be used yet to write to any database. Is this accurate?

2.) To what extent could I use DM2 in production? More importantly, to what
extent *should* I use DM2 in production?

3.) If I started with 1.2, how painful should I expect a future upgrade to
be?

~ jf