Thanks for the reply @kristian, unfortunately your solution requires the
removal of one of the models keys which alters it from the desired schema
(a composite key of Province and Municipality, which would not allow
duplicate Municipality names in one Province, but would allow duplicate
Municipality names in different Provinces). To verify this I just tried
entering two entries for different Provinces, but with the same
Municipality name, and I received a DataObjects::IntegrityError due to the
:name key conflict.