Hi, I've been trying to setup an in memory adapter example for DM2.
Want to use it in a project, so this is kind of an experiment.

Anyway, I'm having trouble inserting records.
Example code can be found here: https://gist.github.com/elvanja/5228179

The commented out attempt was taken from dm-mapper source, as noted.
And it fails with the described exception.
The currently active attempt does not complain, but the records are not
found later in assertion.

With @dkubb's help, here are a bit more details that might be helpfull...
The insert method returns PersonMapper instance, for which I'd expect to
contain the new record.
Interestingly, @mapper.insert(Person.new(id: 1, name: 'Jane')).all returns
2 element array:
["#<Person:0x000000039339d0 @id=:id, @name=1>", "#<Person:0x00000003813118
@id=:name, @name="Jane">"]

Any suggestions on how to approach this?