When I attempt to install dm-postgress-adapter i get the bellow error msg.
I have postgress installed via the standard installer
I have the DevKit installed
I have installed pg (not that it seems to make a difference)

$ gem install dm-postgres-adapter
Temporarily enhancing PATH to include DevKit...
ERROR:  Error installing dm-postgres-adapter:

    c:/Ruby200-x64/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb
checking for main() in -lpq... yes
checking for libpq-fe.h... yes
checking for libpq/libpq-fs.h... yes
checking for postgres.h... no
*** extconf.rb failed ***
Could not create Makefile due to some reason, probably lack of necessary
libraries and/or headers.  Check the mkmf.log file for more details.  You
may
need configuration options.

Provided configuration options:
        --with-opt-dir
        --without-opt-dir
        --with-opt-include
        --without-opt-include=${opt-dir}/include
        --with-opt-lib
        --without-opt-lib=${opt-dir}/lib
        --with-make-prog
        --without-make-prog
        --srcdir=.
        --curdir
        --ruby=c:/Ruby200-x64/bin/ruby
        --with-pgsql-server-dir
        --without-pgsql-server-dir
        --with-pgsql-server-include
        --without-pgsql-server-include=${pgsql-server-dir}/include
        --with-pgsql-server-lib
        --without-pgsql-server-lib=${pgsql-server-dir}/
        --with-pgsql-client-dir
        --without-pgsql-client-dir
        --with-pgsql-client-include
        --without-pgsql-client-include=${pgsql-client-dir}/include
        --with-pgsql-client-lib
        --without-pgsql-client-lib=${pgsql-client-dir}/
        --with-pgsql-win32-dir
        --without-pgsql-win32-dir
        --with-pgsql-win32-include
        --without-pgsql-win32-include=${pgsql-win32-dir}/include
        --with-pgsql-win32-lib
        --without-pgsql-win32-lib=${pgsql-win32-dir}/
        --with-pqlib
        --without-pqlib
Could not find PostgreSQL build environment (libraries & headers): Makefile
not created