Hi there,

I have a Property object that has a lot of Items as children, however, the
method property.items builds a list
of all subitems based on calculations. Since this is an expensive and
recursive operation in my example, I have to cache these IDs
and update them with a hook.

What is the best way to store an array of IDs (Strings) in Datamapper (I
only have mysql) which could eventually also
be used in a query? (included_in <list>)?

Thanks,
Christoph